Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year from Hawaii!

Happy New Year Everyone! No, I did not stay up! Maui is 2 hours behind My normal time and I'm still on that time, so I was tired and only stayed up till 10:30. Oh, Well! I did have another wonderful day in the sun though! We went to the beach again today. It was very hot and clear. Hope this year is as wonderful as last! :)Happy New Year to everyone!
















Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year from Hawaii!

Posted by Marie
Happy New Year Everyone! No, I did not stay up! Maui is 2 hours behind My normal time and I'm still on that time, so I was tired and only stayed up till 10:30. Oh, Well! I did have another wonderful day in the sun though! We went to the beach again today. It was very hot and clear. Hope this year is as wonderful as last! :)Happy New Year to everyone!